The conference is limited to only 600 participants.
PODIM tickets are sold out every year.
Ticket sales end on the 4th of May 2016!
Buy your ticket now!
Step 1: Select Your Ticket
The discounts do sum up!
General terms and conditions
As the main organizer of the PODIM conference, the IRP Institute (Venture Factory) respects your privacy. The IRP Institute (Venture Factory) commits to treating the gathered data in accordance with current legislation and using it only for the purposes of marketing analyses of conference participants and marketing research, and for presenting the programmes and services of the Initiative Start:up Slovenia as well as the main partners of the PODIM conference.
As a “PODIM conference participant”, I allow my personal information to be processed by the IRP Institute and the main partners of the PODIM conference for the purposes described above. During the time of personal data administration, an individual may peruse, transcribe, copy, modify, correct, block and delete their personal data in the database, as per current regulations.
The IRP Institute covers the costs of all actions connected to this. “IRP, zavod, Ulica škofa Maksimilijana Držečnika 6, 2000 Maribor” is recorded in the register of companies in the Maribor District Court, day 05.04.2001, no. of record 1/110044/00, company registration number: 1618911, VAT identification number: SI18464696. Director: Matej Rus, MSc.
General terms and conditions of registration and deregistrationWith this application, I confirm and agree with the General terms and conditions of the PODIM conference registration, and the terms and conditions of deregistration prior to the PODIM conference, which are the following:
- The registration fee (ticket) has to be paid at least 7 working days before the event.
- The early registration discount is only valid until 08.04.2016.
- A limited number of registration fees (tickets) with a 2for1 discount is available. The number is clearly written on individual tickets.
- The student registration fee (ticket) is not valid for company employees, but only for full students. A student has to submit an enrolment certificate proving full-time student status when registering.
- The registrations (tickets) are not transferable at the event itself.
- We will send you a prepayment invoice after you pay the registration fee (ticket) and an invoice after the event.
- In the case of deregistration, you have to notify us in writing at the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deregistration is valid when we send you a confirmation e-mail. The deadline for deregistration without costs is 7 days before the event. If you deregister 5 days before the event, we will charge you administrative fees amounting to 50 % of the registration fee. If you deregister later than that, we will charge you the entire registration fee.
We are available at email@example.com or +386/2 22 94 270 for all additional information.